Etravel.gr’S HIGHEST PRIORITY
IS THE HEALTH, SAFETY & SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS, EMPLOYEES AND BUSINESS PARTNERS WORLDWIDE.
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Greek Health Organization.
Etravel.gr has been informed in detail on essential preparatory and prevention measures – ranging from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) or lockdowns for quarantine purposes in case of a suspect incident, in cooperation with the local authorities.
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY WITH US – OUR ACTIONS:
- We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities.
- All staff members have been already provided and follow information and special instructions about COVID-19.
- We have increased the already applied measures on hand hygiene.
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19.
- We follow a regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids.
- We plan to offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
In its package of measures sent to the Tourism Ministry, the chamber has proposed for hotels and lodges to follow new hygiene practices once they begin operating again.
“This applies to general practices of cleanliness and disinfection as well as to new hygiene rules in common areas. The proposal, for example, includes the way breakfast and lunch are served; the distances that need to be kept in between tables in hotels and sunbeds on the beaches; and the capacity limits that must be followed in hotel areas,” Vassilikos said.
Regarding employment issues, the chamber has requested:
– for hotels (year round and seasonal) that will operate after Covid-19: subsidies for social security contributions from the date hotels open until April 2021; the flexibility to change working hours and the job descriptions of staff, depending on demand.