So you’re going traveling in Greece…
Find small-medium sized hotels and restaurants in eTravel. The ultimate Greece travel catalogue! Traveling, backpacking, visiting abroad, and going on tour is unique concept and experience – it can be daunting and exciting all at the same time.Here at eTravel, we understand the excitement, fear, happiness, curiosity and pure joy that travel can inspire. To help those who have little or no experience traveling in Greece, we have put together this guide.
Greece offers sunshine, seafood, whitewashed houses with bright-blue shutters, and a pleasant enjoyable and relaxing lifestyle. As the cradle of Western civilization, it has some of the world’s greatest ancient monuments. While it’s a late bloomer in the modern age and retains echoes of a simpler, time-passed world, contemporary Greece has one of Europe’s fastest-changing cultural landscapes. With its classical past, hang-loose present, and edgy future, Greece offers something for every traveler.
Things Not to Miss in Greece
• Chania – one of the world’s most most ethereal regions.
• Athens – many ancient structures still stand in the capital – the Acropolis and the Parthenon just two of the must-see UNESCO relics.
• Metéora Monasteries – one of the world’s most stunning ecclesiastical sites.
• Hiking the home of the ancient Gods, Mount Olympus.
• The islands – from the parties of Mykonos to the stunning sunsets of Santorini, hopping around the Greek Islands is something every traveler should experience at least once.
• Delphi – Greece’s most sacred sites where the oracle once answered the questions in the temple of Apollo.
When to Go to Greece
The autumn and spring are the best time to visit Greece when neither the temperature nor the crowds are too overwhelming. However, those looking to party on the island of Sandorini should consider a July or August vacation – the most popular time of year to visit and also the most fun. Some of the tourist attractions go on hiatus during the winter months, so traveling between November and March isn’t advised for culture seekers.
Greece Travel Catalogue
Looking for more information about Travel Greece and hotels or restaurants in the Greek islands and mainland? eTravel is the ultimate source of information for tourism professionals and travellers to Greece. Why this Greece Travel Catalogue? The ultimate dilemna to ask yourself before prioritizing your accommodation or gastronomic destinations in Greece.“Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” This moto describes the ultimate dilemma when it comes to prioritizing your decision for small but excellent hotels, restaurants, cafes and shops in Greece.